Bitconnect Vs Power Mining Pool! What’s The Difference? Watch 1st!

🚀 GET DA CRYPTO ★ http://cryptowealth247.com ★ http://crypto-jevon.com

Earn $$$ W-NON Crypto 💯 ★ http://profitswithcash.com

Bitconnect Vs Power Mining Pool! What’s The Difference? Watch 1st!

// GET STARTED

🚀 More Crypto News – Support us on http://facebook.cryptowealth247.com – Join OUR Group!

💰Get a FREE Coinbase Wallet! – http://Coinbase.cryptowealth247.com – Sign up!

👉 Sub, Then Click The BELL! – : http://www.youtube.com/c/JevonPutnam

Hello My Name is Jevon Putnam! Welcome To Crypto Wealth 247!! Today’s topic I will be discussing is Bitconnect Vs Power Mining Pool… What’s The Difference?

To be honest you cannot compare Bitconnect and Power Mining Pool for they are two completely different kinds of crypto opportunities.

Bitconnect is a Lending platform that was shut down by the US Government due to it being a Ponzi Scheme. This company never mined any bitcoin ever, therefore they had no real product or service. Simple as that.

As for Power Mining POOL, this company is a company that mines bitcoin. They offer a service called mining contracts. They mine 7 different Crypto-Currency at a time not to mention they are paying out every 3 hours. That’s right every 3 hours! In Power Mining Pool you can also buy mining contracts or Shares they call it for 50 Euro, Once the contract completes You will earn a 40% Profit on top of your investment, So you will get your 50 euro back plus a 20 euro profit per share. Thats 70 euro back total. So daily if I had to guess you would earn about 1% to 3% daily per share at most. The Other 97% to 99% PMP would keep as their profit per day. Thus, Everyone wins… You would have to try it out to truly understand the concept. But Once you do you will be amazed by the results.

So there you have it…The Difference between Bitconnect and Power Mining Pool.

With that Said…

If You wish to Join PMP you can do so below…

Step 1: Join PMP: http://crypto-jevon.com

Step 2: Join Team Build Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PowerMiningPoolTeamBuild/

Now then…

If You want to learn more about Bitconnect Vs. Power Mining Pool and their differences then please watch my latest news cast if you have not yet done so.

Afterwards Drop Your Comment and Thoughts on this Latest News Cast in the Comments Section, then check out the rest of the information provided below. (Optional)

🏦LIST OF EXCHANGES 👇👇👇

Coinbase (FIAT-BTC-ETH-LTC)
» Registration: http://Coinbase.cryptowealth247.com

Gdax (BTC-ALTCOINS) (Sister Site To COINBASE)
» Registration: https://www.gdax.com/

Binance (BTC-ALTCOINS)
» Registration: http://binance.cryptowealth247.com

Cryptopia (BTC- Electroneum – ALTCOINS)
» Registration: http://cryptopia.cryptowealth247.com

Hitbtc (BTC- Electroneum – ALTCOINS)
» Registration: http://hitbtc.cryptowealth247.com

Next.Exchange (BTC- Electroneum – ALTCOINS)
» Registration: http://next.exchange.cryptowealth247.com

Coinexchange (BTC-ALTCOINS)
» Registration: http://coinexchange.cryptowealth247.com

C-Cex (BTC-ALTCOINS)
» Registration: http://c-cex.cryptowealth247.com

Yobit (BTC-ALTCOINS)
» Registration: http://yobit.cryptowealth247.com

For Additional Info….
or…
Still have questions?

Connect with me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/jevon.putnam.5

Disclaimer: There is risk involved with ALL Crypto Investment opportunities, but as an entrepreneur; you should be taking CALCULATED RISKS. However, I cannot give you any Financial advice for I do not know your Financial Situation so Please Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose. I am not reliable for any losses you may have so be sure to do your own due diligence and research in depth before investing!

Note: This is not financial advice as all investing is speculative. Have fun and good luck!

Related posts